Ten Truths and a Lie
- I was born and raised in Washington, DC but Baltimore has been my home for the past nine years.
- My real life job is a government job with Baltimore City.
- I'm able to go back and forth between Baltimore and Los Angeles so much because my mom lives there.
- My dream vacation is to visit Monet's house in Giverny.
- I haven't yet found a problem that can't be fixed with a margarita.
- I married my Greek husband in 2015, after 20+ years of swearing I'd never get married.
- Dolly Parton and Cher are my role models and style icons.
- I've got a long running goal of reading 52 books a year.
- My legs may be long but I'm only 5'3.
- The only podcasts for me are the ones that are at least two hours long.
- I got tattoos because I love talking to strangers about my body.
The Office Goth is a lifestyle blog designed to help ease the anxiety of growing up. I’ve been there, I’ve done that and I know that phone calls to your mom and half price margaritas can only help so much.
Addressing your mental health problems (and the shortcomings that you may experience as a result) can be a pretty terrifying task. In today’s social media age – it’s important to recognize that there’s a difference between casual self diagnosis and taking care of yourself! This site is designed to show an inside look into my mental health struggles and successes.
I started The Office Goth to document the things in my life that helped me feel grounded and relaxed. I wanted to share these bits and pieces of my life because I was proud of my accomplishments. It grew and I found myself sharing my thoughts on things like personal growth, bullying, self esteem and relationships.
Some days suck – but it’s important to understand how to navigate those down times and realize that at the end of the day, the most important thing to do is to take care of yourself.
Thanks for stopping by!