I’d been going back and forth between sharing Baby K’s name on here and I decided not to. Her name will be all over the place everywhere else but for blog related purposes – Baby K will here on out be known as “Deetz K” or simply, “Deetz.”
That being said, I really love list type blog posts and thought it would be fun to do a monthly mini list of things I have my eye on for Deetz. There are so many cool things these days for little people but here are a few of my favorites right now:
- I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t spend a ton on fancy baby clothes for Deetz until she could stand, so I definitely plan on ordering this romper in a size 6-12 months.
- I’ve been going back and forth with the idea of making my own baby book or using one that’s already organized. This is a really cute example.
- If I had all the money in the world, this Lilly Pulitzer glider would be the focal point of the nursery.
- Baby shoes are my ultimate weakness and baby sneakers like these kill me.
- I’ve been gathering up little knick knacks for Deetz’s shelves, and have had my eye on this little vase for a while. Trying to decide whether it’s worth it to purchase or if the cats will just knock flowers out of it consistently.
- We registered for just a handful of books but there are so many amazing picture books out there – these ones are some of my favorites.
- Something about baby sized baseball tees just gets me. I can’t be the only one, right?
- Baby headphones are a necessity in our house. Living with an old punk means that Deetz’s dad likes to listen to things at a very loud volume and I definitely want protect baby’s ears.
- I registered for two diaper bags – a basic one and then this one just for me.
- I never thought I’d be super into slings but I joined a WildBird Facebook group and now I can’t wait to get my first. I think I’m leaning towards this one so that my Greek husband and I can both use it.
I’m in an in-between period of nursery decoration because it feels like the only thing I can do right now until after the baby shower. I’ve been working on a few DIYs for her gallery wall as well as collecting prints. I definitely want to share more about her room and the work we put into it – so keep an eye out for those sort of posts over the next few months.